Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disneyland March 09 and Mason's 1st Birthday

So, we had the greatest time at Disneyland. Except for the crowds, it was great. I think that all of the kids and even the adults enjoyed themselves. Here is just a sample of the ton of pictures that we all took. We got there on Monday, opened and closed the park on Tuesday and after a half a day on Wednesday were ready to go. I think that we wore Tami out on Tuesday and after a couple of hours and too much heat on Wednesday we headed for home. We left the big kids and grandkids to stay and play for a few more hours. What fun we had celebrating Mason's 1st birthday. Great idea Katie!! And thanks Taryn for all your planning!!












































4 comments:

Holly said...

I have been waiting to see the pictures from the big adventure! It looks like you had a great time. When I think of Disneyland I think of both of you--you took me there for my first time, seems like yesterday.
I have been praying for you, dear Tami!

Ben and Taryn said...

I especially love the picture of Soren and Mason. Soren's face cracks me up! It really was such a great trip and I'm so glad we went. Love ya guys!

Russell Family said...

I want to go back!

Marie said...

What a great trip! I'm so glad that you all had a wonderful time! I keep trying to convince my parents to come so they can play with the kids there . . . no place better. :D