Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scouts Overnighter

Trevor and I went on our first of what I am sure going to be many scout campouts. For those of you who know me, you will understand that when I say that my idea of roughing it, is a 2 star hotel. But went we did and we had a great time. Got the tent set up. Cooked our tinfoil dinners, then told stories around the fire. Went to bed and tried to sleep. We got up to a beautiful morning at 47 degrees. Made breakfast, broke camp and went on hike. I survived and so did Trevor and the other boys. It was a fun time. Really it was!!







On the hike.



Making breakfast.

2 comments:

The Gaineys said...

Hey Bob, Can you say Scout Master?!! Been there, done that with Leonard - Twice. It'll keep you young. Ok the cliff jumping may age you a little bit but the rest will keep you young. Looks like you all had fun.

Holly said...

I am so proud--a little shocked by your happy attitude--still proud!!